Instagram can be an incredible tool for your business so today I’m going to show you how to add your AnchorCard as your Instagram link in bio. Please note: You must upgrade to a free business profile on Instagram to get access to the link in bio feature.
To switch your profile to a business account: #
- Go to your profile and tap the hamburger menu in the upper right corner.
- Tap the gear icon to access your Settings.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Switch to Professional Account.
- Tap Business.
- If you'd like, you can follow the steps to connect your business account to a Facebook Page associated with your business. This step is optional and will make it easier to use all of the features available for businesses across the Facebook family of apps. At this time, only one Facebook Page can be connected to your business account.
- Add details, like your business category and contact information.
- Tap Done.
How to Add Instagram Link in Bio #
- Open your Instagram app
- Visit your profile by tapping your profile photo on the bottom right
- Tap “Edit Profile” at the top of the screen.
- Add your AnchorCard link to the website section
- Tap “Done” to save your bio and website