Today I'm going to show you two ways to delete pages from your Canva document:
- A way to easily delete one page at a time, and
- A way to quickly delete multiple pages at a time
Getting started: #
First, open the Canva document that you want to edit. Note that in order to delete pages your Canva document must contain more than one page. If your document only has one page you will not be able to delete pages.
How to delete one page at a time #
- Scroll to the page you want to delete
- Click the page
- Click the trash can icon above the upper right corner of the page to delete it
How to delete multiple pages at a time #
- In your document look at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Notice there are 4 icons: a percentage, a square with a number in it, a set of arrows, and a purple help button.
- Click the square with a number in it to open your Page Manager
- Click on each page you want to delete one time.
- Click the trash icon in the upper right corner of the screen to delete all selected pages
How to undo your action if you accidentally delete a page you meant to keep #
- On your keyboard hold down the command key on a Mac or the control key on a PC
- Press the Z key at the same time
Congratulations! You now know how to delete pages from your Canva document two ways.